Grant Park Atlanta Real Estate
Want to search for real estate and homes for sale in Atlanta's Grant Park neighborhood? You've come to the right place.
One of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods, this nationally recognized historic district includes a 131-acre green space and recreational area, and the residential neighborhoods surrounding it. Victorian-era mansions and small cottages, early 20th-century bungalows and many brick paved sidewalks characterize the neighborhood as well as popular sites such as Zoo Atlanta, the Cyclorama, and the Oakland Cemetery.
Not only is Grant Park known for its history, it is also known for its family-friendly environment and simple living attitude. Grant Park has its own charter school and neighborhood association, which strives to promote and strengthen the neighborhood. They also host several fantastic events throughout the year.
Grant Park Atlanta Homes for Sale
HOMES FOR SALE
Search homes for sale in Grant Park Atlanta
View JUST LISTED homes for sale in Grant Park
View ALL the Bungalows for sale in Grant Park
New or newer Craftsman homes for sale
Victorian-era homes for sale
Grant Park Home Values
Homes in this culturally rich area are very much sought after, as Grant Park real estate is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in terms of investment and livability in the Atlanta area
Homes in Grant Park (zip code 30312) range in price from $175,000 for a fixer-upper to about $700,000 for a fully restored historic home on the park.
- The Victorians, four-square and 1920s Craftsman bungalow homes often sell for more than the properties on the outskirts of the neighborhood.
- New or newer Craftsman homes typically sell between $300,000 and $500,000
- If you are looking for a semi-renovated or fully renovated 3 bedroom / 2 bath home in Grant Park, expect to spend between $275K and $500K.
- If your budget is under $200K, you may want to consider homes in the 30315 zip code (right next to the Grant Park neighborhood). There are some charming homes under $250K.
- Find out how much YOUR home is worth
Popular Streets in the Neighborhood
The streets surrounding Grant Park are Cherokee, Boulevard, Atlanta Avenue, Park and Sydney. Other popular streets include Berne, Delmar, Oakland, Georgia, and Confederate.
Victorian-style homes and Craftsman bungalows are abundant on Orleans, Broyles, Ormewood, Rosalia, and Confederate.
If you have a specific home or street you like, you can search by street name.or address.
Buying & Selling in Grant Park
If you are thinking of moving to this popular area or if you are ready to sell your current home, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group would be honored to assist you.
We strive to provide unparalleled service to our clients. As a matter of fact, we want you to be so satisfied with your experience, you will RAVE about it to everyone you know! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.
Kerry Lucasse | Nest Atlanta | eXp Realty | 404.432.1844
** Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Specialist **
- Real Estate Market & Home Sales Update for Grant Park
- Neighborhood Charter School
- Imagine Wesley International Academy
- Grant Park Parents Network (GPPN)
- Grant Park Conservancy
- Townhomes for sale
- Grant Park RESTAURANTS
- Grant Park FESTIVALS
Get in Touch!
Nest Atlanta Group